A focus on commercial property sales and leasing in Auckland, New Zealand
Located in the heart of Auckland’s central business district, Whillans Realty Group Limited has an experienced and dedicated team focused on commercial property sales.
Our Group is headed by award-winning real estate agent Bruce Whillans, a recognised industry leader in the New Zealand property market. During his 30 year career in real estate he has achieved over $2.5 billion dollars in sales.
Specialising in commercial property, larger land deals, and portfolio sales, our sales team has an extensive record of achieving some of the country’s largest real estate transactions. With direct access to the deal makers in government and the corporate and private sectors, we can ensure that our clients’ needs are handled discreetly whilst providing the highest standard of personal service.
- Company Profile
Whillans Report Q4 2016
- 2017 Market Forecast
Whillans Report Q3 2016
- Could Negative Interest Rates Affect NZ’s
Commercial Property Market?
Whillans Report Q2 2016
- Mixed Signals - A Changing Property Market?
Whillans Report Q1 2016
- Are Cracks Emerging in Auckland’s Apartment Market?
Whillans Report Q4 2015
- 2016 Market Forecast
Whillans Report Q3 2015
- Has Mixed Use Land Peaked?
Whillans Report Q2 2015
- Auckland's Two Tier Apartment Market
Whillans Report Q1 2015
- Liberalisation of Chinese Investment Rules
Whillans Report Q4 2014
- 2015 Market Forecast
Whillans Report Q3 2014
- Development Site or Safety Deposit Box
Whillans Report Q2 2014
- Offshore Investment Reaches New High
- Online Enquiry